On Saturday Steven met us at Babies R Us and we registered. I was so excited because I love shopping- but ohmigosh...there is so much stuff! We had a little help from Aunt Jules in the car seat and safety dept.- thanks Jules- our sweet boy will be extra safe! As you start picking stuff out, you don't realize how much you need. I told Steven that we don't know if we're going to need it, until we need it. Then we'll probably need it immediately! So we did our best, but things did start running together and at the end I was like- wait...now what did we get?
I do have one recommendation for Babies R Us. They need to have some like snacks and bottles of water for the mommies to be, and it they want to get real fancy-a motorized scooter. By the time we were done I was exhausted, thirsty and starving! Just an idea!
Another thing that I'm so excited about is that Steven's mom finished the stuff for our guest room! The Von Tungeln Bed and Breakfast is now open for business! Thanks Jamie!
5 comments:
I LOVE the pics on the wall!!! I may have to copy you on that, too cute!
I love the new fabric on the pillow/window. There's my FAVORITE bed! I'm so excited to go and look at what's on your registry. =)
sweetheart..the room looks great
special thanks to Mimi
i was excited to see my little Jack in person..he is sooo cute!
I love you all Grammy
Ooohhh...I LOVE. VERY, VERY cute and frivolous. You know how much I love black and white!! When can I come stay??
what a cute room!!! and... glad i could help out in the safety department :O)
Post a Comment