Seriously, first crawling- now teething?
What do you experienced moms think?
Help! Is this just teething? If so, what can I do to help my sweet guy feel better?
What do you experienced moms think?
- 2 sleepless nights
- stuffy/runny nose
- irritable!!!
- low grade fever
- little bit of throw up
Help! Is this just teething? If so, what can I do to help my sweet guy feel better?
4 comments:
Hi Jack and Mom,
Grammy wishes she there to see you crawl and to help Mom with those late nights. I see more hair on you, you are such a big boy now!
I miss you guys sooooo much!
Hugs and kisses,
Grammy
Probably teething...although it seems like Kari would get up at night whenever she started something new like crawling or walking. But my best guess is teething...it can do a number on them!! Is he old enough to have Tylenol or Motrin before bed??? If so, try that!!
MB
OMG...this sounds exactly like what happened when Landon started cutting teeth! And since it was just three weeks ago, I remember it clearly!! He ran a low grade fever for 3 days, had the WORST runny/stuffy nose, and he was waking up all the time!! It about drove me crazy. A week later, he cut his first tooth :) I second the motion for Motrin. It's my best friend and the ONLY thing that seems to relieve the pain quickly...and keep him sleeping through the night :) Good luck friend!!! PS: Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for the PRECIOUS Rolling Stones tee for Little Man! What a sweet surprise!! Love you!!
Wow! It was great to FINALLY get to meet Jack... and now I know how to leave a comment here too...
We really enjoyed Sunday evening! I have good memories of Jack's Daddy when he was a little guy... always so nice & polite... and now he's a great Dad to Jack... Jack is one lucky guy... Great Mom AND Dad! Love, "Uncle" Darrell
Post a Comment