
I'm speechless and humbled. I couldn't haven't done this without the help and support of all my blog friends. Thanks to Cara for introducing me into this crazy world and thanks to all of you who love to keep up with Jack! (Miss America wave)
The rules are:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people.
7 Things That I Love:
1. Jackson Steven- who brings such love and sunshine into my life
2. My hubby- who PUTS UP with my blogging
3. My family and friends- thank you for everything you give to me
4. Girls' Night Out- I 2nd and 3rd that one
5. Shopping- can't do that enough
6. Reality Shows- it's a sickness really
7. Blogging- i love that Jack's memories will be recorded for him to always have and I've made so many friends
Now for the 7 Kreativ Blogger Awards......
(Mine's really only four because all my other favs have already been awarded...)
1. The Best Bestie Ever- Sarah!!! I was so excited when Sarah took on the blogworld! Her posts are hysterical!
2. Crazy Lane and the Stanga Train- I don't get to talk to Lane as much as I used to, but her posts have me laughing until I cry- I miss you!!!
3. Jen and Sweet Baby Eli- Jen has crazy stories about becoming a mama for the first time!
4. Bricks and Stones Gossip- for keeping me updated on important news as it unfolds!!
Congrats and Jodi- thanks again!!!
1 comment:
you deserve it, christy...i LOVE reading your blog! :)
Post a Comment