3.16.2009

sEARSiously?!

Okay, my poor little Jackers has had so many problems with his ears. We've had a double ear infection going on almost a month now! Lots of antibiotics and crazy runny nose. The fluid in his middle ear is not draining and so it sits there and keeps getting infected- my poor sweet punkin!!

Anywhoo, this is a call out to all the mommies who have dealt with ear stuff. We want to exhaust ALL of our resources before we consider doing tubes. We're starting to try no dairy, garlic ear drops, etc.
Any ideas??

3 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

OH, I do have an all natural remedy for this from my Austin friend. {of course!}. We haven't had to use it yet, but I'll email it to you. It may be the same garlic drops one that you've used, but just in case.... comin' your way. My friend Bridget swears it works like a charm.

GOOD LUCK! poor Jack!

The Leonard Four said...

oof....my kids aren't "ear kids" so i have absolutely no suggestions in this department. they've only had 3 ear infections between the 2 of them! lucky for me, but it make me not much help!

good luck and sorry that your sweet guy is feeling crummy!

The Lance Family said...

Christy...I went through the same thing with Kari. I did not want her to have the tubes...so I tried everything I could think of. Finally, the ENT wore me down and she got tubes right after she turned 2. It was so easy and she was a different kid after that...slept better and hardly ever got sick. We haven't had ear problems since. Sorry I don't have any good suggestions for you other than the tubes. Hang in there!!