Jack is home and napping! He made it through surgery wonderfully! His adenoids were enlarged and they sucked lots of fluid from his ears. He had a hard time waking up from anesthesia, and it might of been harder for mom and dad, but after about 30 minutes he began calming down. After a little lunch and playtime, he's down for his second nap of the day. Thanks for all of your thoughts and warm wishes! We'll be back playing in the mud in no time!!
3 comments:
i'm glad to hear your little guys is doing well and snuck in a mud bath! :)
so sorry about hfm...if he has it! poor guy!
Jack...I can't believe you are coloring,Grammy may have to bring you some stuff..I love to color, Your mom and I did it all the time.
She colored so much better than me.
I love the mud pictures, Grammy is
going to want some of them so she she can show Grand Mimi.
I prayed and prayed for you last night and today and I am so glad that you are doing well.
I can't wait to see you on Friday so I can get lots of love, kisses and laughs.!
Tell Mom and Dad that I can't wait to see them tooooooo!
Love you!!! Grammy
I'm so glad it's OVER and he has a great summer ahead with Mommy to play, play, & PLAY! Those mud pictures are AWESOME!! These boys are a MESS!
Jagger had the privelege of having hfm a few wks ago and ended up with only the throat ulcers (bless his heart, it was terrible!), but luckily it went away super quick. hang in there!!
Post a Comment