Let me preface this with.....I know many of these pics look alike. I just couldn't pick! Sweet punkin' was having OH SO MUCH FUN!!!
I have been begging Steven for a pool and my wish was answered!! We have started the summer off with a state of the art, Wal-Mart special, whale pool! Jack thinks that it is the BEST.THING. EVER! Especially since it has a built in sprinkler (aka the whale's blowhole)
Since our little guy came out (literally) he has loved water. He came out screaming and didn't stop until the nurse held his head under the water to wash him. He slept through every bath the first couple weeks of his life. Now he runs to the bathtub the second we ask him if he wants to go swimming. Jack is a water baby. I had a hard time with this blog title because he’s not really a baby anymore- but oh well…
Jack had a blast! He filled up his pool, played with his toys and ran EVERYWHERE!! It’s crazy how much I love this kid!
This was the best…I kept turning down the water so it wouldn’t spray in his face. Jack kept running over and turning the water up. He couldn’t get enough!!
3 comments:
good grief it's about TIME we got a Jack fix!! first off, thank you for the sweet comment you left today (are those curls not ridiculous??!), and umm I have pretty much mentally psyched myself out on skiing b/c i've eaten SO much water. Ha!
second of all, I could have looked at about 20 more pics of cute Jack (why do you think I put like 50 up on each post?!) ... and please don't say he's not a baby anymore!? I'm not ready!
third of all, that little flip laying deliciously on the back of his neck? please don't ever cut it!!! :)
We need one of these pools!!
that whale pool is TOTALLY AWESOME! wonder if my girls are too big for one of those? :)
i love the story of him crying until the nurse started giving him his bath! i think that he defines the term "water baby"...and i think baby is still an appropriate word. carly is 3 and i still think of her as a baby!
great pics! looks like it was the perfect day to spend splashing with jack! love every last one!
LOVE these pics...ALL of them. And like Paige, I seriously could've looked at 50 more!! I LOVE that he loves the water!! You can seriously see the excitement on his sweet little face! We've GOT to invest in the whale pool!! And seriously Christy...call him baby for forever :) I don't want to think of them as anything bigger!!!!! Love it!! Love you!
Post a Comment