O.M.G- otherwise known as OH.MY.GIRLSTUFF
Tonight my mother-in-law brought Jack and sweet baby girl some presents.
Needless to say I about cried when I saw this...
and yes, I had to do a back shot.
Seriously, these pics do not do this sweet, little dress justice!!
I am getting more excited about this girl stuff everyday!
Then I talked to my mom and she went on and on about all the shopping she and Grampy have already done!
Thank goodness for these grandmas or I'd already be broke!
Needless to say I about cried when I saw this...
and yes, I had to do a back shot.
Seriously, these pics do not do this sweet, little dress justice!!I am getting more excited about this girl stuff everyday!
Then I talked to my mom and she went on and on about all the shopping she and Grampy have already done!
Thank goodness for these grandmas or I'd already be broke!
2 comments:
SO CUTE! SO CUTE! I love baby girl Von Tungeln!!!!!!!
So cute!!! I am telling you right now....the little girl stuff gets out of hand. Take it from me....I know. Kari still has more clothes than I do :)
Post a Comment