11.03.2009

Check me out!

You'll never believe what my mom did to me today.....

It started off like this....

Then she bribed me with bubbles and lollipops...

Check me out!
Mom's still pretty unsure about what actually happened...but hey- it'll grow- right?!
At least she didn't cry this time. And I didn't either...much...

5 comments:

The Leonard Four said...

WOW...jack looks like SUCH a big boy! love his new haircut! :)

AND i love the new layout!

Anonymous said...

Awww, Christy, he looks so cute! What a big boy he is becoming as two is right around the corner! :)

Love you guys! Jen

Anonymous said...

Hey Jack..You have had a very busy month! You are sooo cute with your new do!
I love the new blog...it makes me
miss all of my hugs and kisses.
I will see all of you very soon.
Jack it looks like your little sister is growing big.
I love you all!!
Grammy

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

love his new haircut! it's just easier to see those baby blues :-)

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Love the new cut! He looks so much older! A big brother for sure!