the train depot!
Everything fell into place perfectly at the Rock Island Train Depot.
We were going to have cupcakes, cookies and presents at the Little Red Barn and then head to the trolley for a ride around town.
Enter the lovely Oklahoma December weather!
It went from 70 degrees to 30 degrees in all of a week and on the day of Jack's party it was FREEZING!
AND- the day before the party I find out that sweet, little red barn has NO HEAT!
Great!
Enter Pops with some stand up heaters which made it a little better.
What's most important- Jack had a blast!
Mom, Grammy, Mimi and Aunt Lindsey spent the early afternoon decorating the "depot" aka historical saloon in the little red barn.

I loved the #2 cupcake railroad!
So did Jack, except he only cared about eating them!!
Grammy and her favorite boy staying warm!
Jack and Jagger getting in some coloring time!
PRESENT TIME!
Jack was spoiled with trucks, tools, books, trucks and more trucks!
(I'll add more pics later! Mimi and I got our cameras mixed up and all my present pics are on her camera!)
Everyone got their own OH WOWS for each present opened, but I will say that the big ones were saved for his new wagon, tool bench and pirate ship sand box!
After presents it was off on the trolley to freeze our @##&# off, I mean ride around town!
Jack loved it!! He sat with Pops while blowing his train horn and beep beeping the entire way!
Check out Jagger trying to stay warm!
Sweet boy!
Despite the cold, it was a great day!
The next morning was like Christmas!
We had all the OH WOWS all over again!
Especially when dad put together his new tool bench!
There is nothing in the world like watching this joy!
Happy 2nd Birthday Jackson!
Your celebration is complete!
Everything fell into place perfectly at the Rock Island Train Depot.
We were going to have cupcakes, cookies and presents at the Little Red Barn and then head to the trolley for a ride around town.
Enter the lovely Oklahoma December weather!
It went from 70 degrees to 30 degrees in all of a week and on the day of Jack's party it was FREEZING!
AND- the day before the party I find out that sweet, little red barn has NO HEAT!
Great!
What's most important- Jack had a blast!
Mom, Grammy, Mimi and Aunt Lindsey spent the early afternoon decorating the "depot" aka historical saloon in the little red barn.
(I'll add more pics later! Mimi and I got our cameras mixed up and all my present pics are on her camera!)
Everyone got their own OH WOWS for each present opened, but I will say that the big ones were saved for his new wagon, tool bench and pirate ship sand box!
Sweet boy!
The next morning was like Christmas!
We had all the OH WOWS all over again!
Especially when dad put together his new tool bench!
Your celebration is complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment