I CANNOT believe that you are two years old. It seems like a minute ago you were the tiny baby that fit into my arms so perfectly. You have grown up so much in just the past couple months, but you still fit so perfectly into the same spot on my chest. The memories of the past year are engraved on my heart, but I keep getting scared that the quicker you grow, the quicker I will forget them.
You have become such a mama's boy lately.
I know it makes daddy sad sometimes, but I secretly love it. I know our days of just you and me are numbered, so I treasure each moment.
We have our "snuggy" time every night before I put you down to sleep and it is by far my favorite part of the day.
You have started talking so well!
After you got your tubes in, your speech really took off!
You are forming small sentences, counting to 10, saying color words and tonight your showed us the letter "B".
You have started eating school food, which was a big jump for mom and dad, but you love it!
We laugh when we pick you up and Miss Robin tells us what you didn't like.
You hate the school's hot dogs and Frito chili pie, can't say that I blame you!
You still eat about anything we put in front of you, except white potatoes, you won't touch them!
You LOVE to put lotion on!
I've had to hide all the bottles of lotion or you would use it all!
What's crazy is that you put it on perfectly and in all the right places!
You love trucks, trains, tractors, tools, guitars, books, farm animals and army guys.
Your favorite book right now is Go, Dog, Go.
You are starting to play so well by yourself, but you like it better when we play with you!
Still lovin' you some Elmo.
Want to watch it ALL THE TIME!
You can throw a ball like nothin' else!
I mean really, it's crazy how far you can throw!
I know Daddy's got his fingers crossed that there's some kind of scholarship or contract in your future!
Your favorite expression right now is "OH WOW!"
I have to say that it is about the cutest thing EVER and I never get tired of hearing it!
I know it makes daddy sad sometimes, but I secretly love it. I know our days of just you and me are numbered, so I treasure each moment.
We have our "snuggy" time every night before I put you down to sleep and it is by far my favorite part of the day.
You have started talking so well!
After you got your tubes in, your speech really took off!
You are forming small sentences, counting to 10, saying color words and tonight your showed us the letter "B".
You have started eating school food, which was a big jump for mom and dad, but you love it!
We laugh when we pick you up and Miss Robin tells us what you didn't like.
You hate the school's hot dogs and Frito chili pie, can't say that I blame you!
You still eat about anything we put in front of you, except white potatoes, you won't touch them!
You LOVE to put lotion on!
I've had to hide all the bottles of lotion or you would use it all!
What's crazy is that you put it on perfectly and in all the right places!
You love trucks, trains, tractors, tools, guitars, books, farm animals and army guys.
Your favorite book right now is Go, Dog, Go.
You are starting to play so well by yourself, but you like it better when we play with you!
Still lovin' you some Elmo.
Want to watch it ALL THE TIME!
You can throw a ball like nothin' else!
I mean really, it's crazy how far you can throw!
I know Daddy's got his fingers crossed that there's some kind of scholarship or contract in your future!
Your favorite expression right now is "OH WOW!"
I have to say that it is about the cutest thing EVER and I never get tired of hearing it!
I could go on and on! You make us laugh every minute of every day and we are so proud of you for every milestone you reach! I can't believe that you are about to be a big brother. This little girl doesn't know how lucky she is, but as we did, she will soon find out!
I love you bubba, more than you will EVER know!
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment