With only a few weeks left as a family of 3- we've been trying hard to spend some extra special time with Mr. Jack!
I saw the perfect chance when I found out that the Harlem Globetrotters were coming to town!!
Jack loves "bot bol" (basketball), he runs around "pretend" dribbling all the time and I knew he would love it!
A few days before we were supposed to go our little guy got a nasty stomach bug! But, lucky for us on the day of the game he was feeling better, so we decided to venture out for a few hours!
I am SO GLAD that we did because Jack LOVED it!
He laughed, clapped, screamed and clapped some more! There was no keeping him in his seat!!
The Globetrotters were so much fun to watch, I had never seen them before and it is a HYSTERICAL show!
If you can't tell we were pretty much in the front row- so close that daddy got soaked when the ref got water thrown on him! Good thing mom was away getting snacks at that time!
Yummy Lemonade!
It was such a great family day, even though we cut it a little short since bubbas wasn't feeling 100% just yet!
"bye, bye bot bol plars"
Jack loves "bot bol" (basketball), he runs around "pretend" dribbling all the time and I knew he would love it!
A few days before we were supposed to go our little guy got a nasty stomach bug! But, lucky for us on the day of the game he was feeling better, so we decided to venture out for a few hours!
I am SO GLAD that we did because Jack LOVED it!
It was such a great family day, even though we cut it a little short since bubbas wasn't feeling 100% just yet!
"bye, bye bot bol plars"
No comments:
Post a Comment