5.17.2010

Two Months


I can hardly believe that two months have past since this little one has entered our lives. To say she's a joy would be an understatement. I've always heard from other mothers-
"just when you thought you couldn't love anything more..." and it is so true! I look at her everyday and wonder what I did to deserve this precious, little being.
Little Miss Finley is perfect.
She weighed 10 lbs 15 ounces- 50th percentile.
She's 22 inches long- 45% percentile.

Her crazy, dark hair started to fall out a little, but is still standing STRAIGHT up.
She is crazy strong! She is already holding her head up, standing up and pulling up on your fingers.
Around week 6 little miss started smiling. She loves for you to kiss her fingers and talk to her.
She started sleeping through the night right at the two month mark. Going from around 10:30-6:00. This makes mommy very happy.
The best part of this month has been watching Jack's love for her grow. He is very protective of his baby sister. I went to pick him up from school one day and his little friends were very curious about what exactly was in the carrier. He RAN over and put himself in between Finley and his little friends yelling "MINE BABY". This could only bring tears to a mommy's eyes.

The days are passing much to quickly and our sweet girl is growing before our eyes.

1 comment:

The Leonard Four said...

oh friend...i loved this big fat update! finley is just beautiful...you look fantastic...and the pic of jack walking at the zoo with his hands in his pockets is TOO cute!

glad you guys are doing well! you are one adorable fam of 4!!! if you guys are here this summer, i'd love to see you! :)