10.22.2010

Seven Months

Dear Finley Jaymes,
You are my absolute favorite person in the world (along with your daddy and brother). I could hold you from the moment you wake up until the moment you lay your sweet head down. It makes me so sad that you are growing so quickly. Your days consist of smiling, cooing, chewing on your tongue, playing- lots! and now...crawling.
This has been a big month! You are mobile!
You crawl a little bit and then lay down, crawl at little, lay down. It's pretty stinkin' cute!
You are eating up everything in sight! This month we have added quite a few things to your menu, but your favorites by far are pears and peas. Although, you would eat applesauce for every meal if we let you. You have bottles during the day and still let mommy nurse you at night. This is the still the best part of my day and I hope you'll let me do this a little longer.
Mommy and Daddy went away this month and when we came home you were clapping and waving bye-bye. Mimi taught you patty cake and now you start clapping as soon as we start singing.
Your favorite person is still big brother Jack. He can make you laugh like no one else can. He is always checking on his sissy and is showering you with lots of hugs and kisses.
I can't wait for us to start doing "girl stuff" together. When I set you down in my closet you head right for my shoes, so I know I'm in trouble. This month's fashion finds you in
your first juicy suit...
...and your first pair of jeans. Both looked adorable!
You are the light of our lives and complete each one of us perfectly. Thank you for choosing us.
I love you, Mommy


No comments: