1.16.2011

New Year's Eve- JM style

This was the first time in A.LONG.TIME that I got to spend New Year's Eve, JM style with my besties! My hubby and I headed over to the McKittricks after the babies were in bed for some much needed adult conversation and fun!
The girls- ready to party it up!
Fun hats thanks to Hostess with the Mostess Sarah!!
I miss this girl so dang much!!
The mommies had the best time not having to worry about our little bits. Baby P did OUTSTANDING sleeping like a champ in the master closet, as to not be awoken by his crazy Aunties!
The highlight of the night had to be discovering the use of our camera timers and using the mantel to take a group pic! I have to say, I was pretty darn proud of us.
We had a blast ringing in the new year with our favorite people.
I was most blessed to be with my favorite person.
Here's to another year of blessings...they keep getting better and better!

No comments: