Like every winter we always think we've made it through, then about halfway through January...Bam! Snowstorm! This winter was no different and we ended up spending about 7 days at home within two weeks. This time around you heard absolutely NO COMPLAINING out of me!
I ate up every minute with my babies. Our lives have been crazy busy lately with mommy working and going to school, so this snowstorm was our way of shutting the world out and just spending time together.
We spent almost every second of everyday in our jammies.
Gosh- I love her hair!
We played, watched shows, ate, played, watched shows, ate.
Jack got into the HORRIBLE habit of eating EVERY.MEAL in the living room. We're still having meltdowns when he insists that he "needs to eat in the libing room!"
The wind was absolutely ridiculous and for days I would not let Jack go outside. When he was finally able to go, he was so excited that he couldn't stand it.
He lasted all of five minutes!
Sweet boy! He's a warm weather boy at heart, just like his mama!
But best of all we cuddled, cuddled, cuddled.
I so cherish these times when it is just us and there is no place to go. I know these will become fewer and fewer as our babies grow :(

No comments:
Post a Comment