4.08.2011

Can't even take the cuteness!

Over Spring Break, Mommy and Finley took a girls trip to Dallas to celebrate our "triplets" birthday!
Kolt, Finley and Patrick are all officially ONE, and the mommies HAD to celebrate!
When we first arrive we got to spend some time with Aunt Ann, Elissa and Mr. Powell.
This was their first time to meet Finley, and as the first girl on our side, she was certainly oohed and aahed over her.

Powell was much more impressed with Woody and Bullseye that I scrounged out of the car.  I so wish I had a picture of this little man when he walked into Mimi's.  Cowboy hat, boots and shorts!  My heart sank knowing that Jack wasn't there because the two of them would have been fast friends!!

After a night of family fun!  We packed up for Aunt Popo's and a day full of everything about the ONE year olds...can't say babies anymore :(
Three of my favorite girls!

Patrick spent the morning stroking Sweet Finley's hair- she was not impressed!
 
These three have the best time playing together and Finley is always right there making sure the boys don't leave her out!




Auntie Sarah picked out the cutest T's ever, and our little 3 were picture perfect...(You'll have to excuse the following "photo shoot".  I couldn't leave out any and I'm thinking with the "blog book" in mind.)




My sweet girl was a little fussier than usual and by this time she was done!!  If you notice in the pics- Kolt was worried about her!

CAKE TIME!  Finley definitely showed these boys how it's done.  Her hand went straight to the cake and the shoveling did not stop until I took it away- which DID NOT result in a happy baby!




 PATRICK WON!
This ended with a mandatory bath time and upped the cuteness level even more!

Such a fun day!  We're going to have to make a tradition of this every year!  Feel so blessed to have such amazing girlfriends to be a mommy with!!

No comments: