On our way our of town we headed to the McKittricks to visit our fav little family and see their GORGEOUS new house. While there, Aunt Sarah presented Jack with his first birthday present.
A Mater Computer. Boy, does she know the way to this almost 4 year olds heart.
He was very grown up showing the "babies" how to use it.
Love this one. Jack and Patrick dancing to the tunes.
What was so fun for the "big kids", quickly turned into the Patrick and Finley show, which it usually does.
They began with their first date.
Which Jack quickly decided to chaperone...
Mommies then insisted on an impromptu photo shoot which was the CUTEST!
I think she knew her daddy was in the room!
Look at his grin as she is "checking out" his shirt.
"I sure hope this is Ralph Lauren..." ;)
What a blessing all of our babies are!

1 comment:
OMG!!! THEY ARE TOO MUCH! I love, love your captions - ahhhh. I can't wait for them to look back at these when they're older...
Post a Comment