Me and Jen!I just got back from visiting Jen in Kansas City! We had lots of fun and did what we do best- talk! Too bad we couldn't have drinks as well, but whatcha gonna do.
As my summer comes to a close I'm thinking of all the people who have already met and talked to our little guy! I have been thinking a lot about how lucky we are and how lucky this sweet baby already is.
He has so many people that already love him sooo much! He will have four sets of grandparents:
Grammy and Grumps (Steve hasn't picked a name yet, we thought this was a funny one!)
Mimi and Grandpa (Mallie set these for us)
Nana and Pops (Dad- Karen and I picked this for you!)
Grampy C and Grandma K (C and K-What do you guys think?)
He will have 6 uncles and 3 aunts along with 5 pseudo aunties!
This is not even counting the enormous amount of family and friends that we have supporting us and that already love our child!
This baby is such a blessing to us and we realize it more everyday!
We went to the doctor today and everything looks great! I gained 7 pounds this month! The sickness is officially gone and the eating has begun!
Thanks for everyone's well wishes and prayers- we are well on our way to the delivery of a healthy baby!
As my summer comes to a close I'm thinking of all the people who have already met and talked to our little guy! I have been thinking a lot about how lucky we are and how lucky this sweet baby already is.
He has so many people that already love him sooo much! He will have four sets of grandparents:
Grammy and Grumps (Steve hasn't picked a name yet, we thought this was a funny one!)
Mimi and Grandpa (Mallie set these for us)
Nana and Pops (Dad- Karen and I picked this for you!)
Grampy C and Grandma K (C and K-What do you guys think?)
He will have 6 uncles and 3 aunts along with 5 pseudo aunties!
This is not even counting the enormous amount of family and friends that we have supporting us and that already love our child!
This baby is such a blessing to us and we realize it more everyday!
We went to the doctor today and everything looks great! I gained 7 pounds this month! The sickness is officially gone and the eating has begun!
Thanks for everyone's well wishes and prayers- we are well on our way to the delivery of a healthy baby!

6 comments:
I'm so glad he's so healthy! Yay sweet baby jackson!
YEAH! I love saweet baby Jackson too! I can't wait to meet him. love you so much! You look GREAT!
What great pics! We are so glad you gained the lbs!!! Jackson needs
to grow big and strong so he can meet all of the people that already
love!!!
I love you all!!!!
Grammy
Look how pretty you are! Pregnancy is treating you so well!! Love it--Love you--Love Baby Jack!
Hi Christy,
So glad the sick days are over. You look wonderful. I can't wait to meet the little man. I know he'll be a handsome dude.
Love,
Martha
Christy, I just love this! I am so very happy for you and Steven. What exciting and wonderful times are ahead for you three! Take good care of yourself, and keep us all posted! Love, Kai
Post a Comment