8.18.2007

Shoe Shopping

Going back to work wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not very tired, actually I have a little more energy. My kids this year are super sweet and excited about their teacher having a baby. The one thing that is not is fun....my feet hurt! Gone are the days of my cute heels and other fun shoes. I didn't realize how attached I was to them until now.

So off we go shoe shopping- usually my favorite thing ever! Not so fun. Comfy shoes are just that- comfy. They are so not cute. We were able to find some thanks to Grammy's Dillards connections. But I'll tell you one thing- I'm wearing heels again as soon as this little guy comes out!

Other than that we are just going through the days waiting for our little one to arrive!
Here's an updated belly pic- love you guys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Honey you look so good..I want to hug you and kiss you and hug Jack and Dsddy too!!!
I miss you soo much...I have to come and see you soon....maybe Labor day week end just over night!! Sorry but I can't stand it!!!
I love you all...Grammy

Sheri :D said...

YEAH! Ok is my math right or is this little going to be here in just over 90 days??!! I agree with Grammy, you look absolutely adorable! Love you and miss you so much!

Anonymous said...

I love your tummy and that it's finally getting bigger! Yay preggers!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! How cute are you pregnant?!?! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Christy, you are looking great! Wow, there really is a baby in there. I hope your shower is awesome this weekend. We are so sorry we can't make it. Love you and see you soon. Laura and Mallie