9.09.2007

The First Shower!!

So, Jack and I had our first shower. Steven's mom and sisters worked very hard and the end result was phenomenal! We had so much fun and once again it showed how blessed we are to have so many people that love us! Here a little run down of how the morning went!
This sign was outside. Here is where I first began crying!
I cried many times throughout the morning- I guess the hormones were working overtime today!













Doesn't it look cute?! Thanks Jamie, Lindsey, Cindi and Karen! You made the day extra special!











We love Mimi, Aunt Lindsey and Granny! Jack's already loved by the ladies!











How cute are these!!
He got his first pair of Chuck Taylors! Daddy was very excited!


























We got so many wonderful things- here's a peek at a few! Super cute stuff for his nursery, fun clothes and tons of books! Mommy and Daddy can't wait to read good night stories!


One of the favorites was Jack's rocking horse from his cousin Mallie! They now having matching ones! We missed you Laura and Mallie! See you soon!


This is my student teacher, Sarah. Isn't she cute! Thanks for coming Sarah!
Mimi had a surprise for mom and left us a message on the billboard.
This is located on the corner of the building where the shower was in El Reno.
They say- Best Wishes and Jack Von Tungeln will be here soon! More tears of course!
Daddy came at the end and helped us carry out all the wonderful gifts.
Thanks to everyone- we love you and can't wait to introduce you to our little guy!

5 comments:

Lane said...

You look BEAUTIFUL. I know it's so cliche but you do have that glow about you. Super cute belly too!

Sheri :D said...

WOWZERS! It looks like a great time and you got some good stuff! Love you! You look great my little preggers friend. I can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

You look GREAT! SO pretty :) I LOVE the Converse!! TOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Christy you look so good! Jack will be here before we know it. Mallie and I miss you very much and we will be there soon. All of our love to you and Steven,
Laura

Anonymous said...

I cried too when I saw all of the pictures! You look beautiful and
I miss you so much. I can't wait
to see all of the gifts in person.
I am so happy that you and Steven have such great family and friends surrounding you!

Love you all...Grammy