9.07.2009

Summer Wrap-up!

Jack and I had the best summer together!
We spent our days going to Gymboree, story time, lots of lunches and just hanging out together. These are the moments that I would not trade for anything. I know that I have the best job as a teacher and a mommy because I get to spend lots of time with my little guy!
Towards the end of the summer, mom got pretty tired and felt pretty yucky, so lots of our days were just spent hanging around the house. I treasured these days because next summer Jack will have to share mommy's attention.
Here's a little wrap up of how our summer ended...Eating cupcakes with our buddy, JaggerSharing peppermint ice cream cones with mom...she has to eat them, they make the baby in her tummy feel better!Pulling all the pillows off the couch and jumping into the middle of them, about 47 times, then screaming "nite nite" and pretending to be asleep- too cute, but mom gets a little tired of picking up the pillows 1200 times a day!
Eating...again, notice a trend:)
Spaghetti was by by far one of our newest fav foods this summer!Protecting Greta..and making sure she drinks enough water.Swimming at Mammy and Pappy's- I love it! Mammy wears a funny hat and Pappy acts so funny with those water noodles!!Working hard in the yard. This kiddo has an OBSESSION with water hoses!!Running everywhere! Usually away from where I'm supposed to be going!
Getting love from my grandmas! They're the best!!
Don't mind mom in the background, she acts crazy when people try to get a picture of me!Learning about the potty...I'm still not sure why mom and dad want me to sit on this thing!

There are so many more fun things that we did with no camera in tow! Jack had his first zoo visit with Pappy, Mammy and Aunt Sara and those pictures are TOO.DIE.FOR! If you want you can view them at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monosaras/sets/72157622180209934/
All in all, we had a great summer! Too short like always, but we are looking forward to fall!






3 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Hey Christy! I am a friend of Cara's...just thought I'd finally say "hi"! I've been keeping up with your blog for some time now but have never commented {shame on me!} Jack is just precious! Congratulations on expecting another lil' one :-)

Take care~
Tiffany

The Lance Family said...

Love the naked pic...too cute!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up....seems like just yesterday he was a baby. Can't wait to see the next lil' one :)

The Rodriguez Crew said...

girl! i hope you're feeling well, and jackers is cute as ever! i hope you haven't cut his hair yet, why is it that i love a shaggy do on a boy??! :)

www.emtannerdesigns.com for the shirt... jack needs one! get him one that he can wear all fall/winter with a layered look!

break the news ASAP about boy/girl news!!! :)