9.12.2009

Just a Little Trim!

The day has finally come! Jack got a haircut!
It all started last week when I went to pick him up from school. He looked up at me with his big grin and I couldn't see those gorgeous blue eyes because there was a shaggy mane hanging in the way.
So...we went home and told dad the news.
We've been preparing for this all week and with everyday that passed, I got more upset. I decided that I just needed to rip off the band aid and do it!
This morning we took a few more pics of those sweet curls!One more pic of the shaggy do before we walk in!I was crying as we walked up to the chair. Seriously, I don't know where the emotion came from! But my tears were nothing compared to the scream that came from Jack as he was sat in the cute chair! We ended up in mommy's lap with animal crackers and a lollipop!


Dad- I am so acting like I like this!(notice the death grip on my arm!)

Don't take too much off the back!
He watched her every move!
Walking back out into the world a changed man!
The finished product!

Dad wanted more of a boy cut, but I couldn't part with the length yet. Baby steps for my baby growing into a big boy.

4 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

omg!! it's precious as can be, JUST enough! we must ease into these "big boy haircuts," they are still just ONE! :) as much as it kills me to see those curls gone, i love that you can see his sweet little face so much better. and jagger did that same crying fit for his 1st cut, and was a snotty bright red mess by the end of it! ha!

The Leonard Four said...

lokin' good! i'm glad that you're taking baby steps! it's best to ease into these things slowly...especially when you're preggo! :) jack looks as cute as ever!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

love the long locks on little boys!! funny how lollipops cure everything :-)

he is just precious!

Sarah said...

I am LOVING sweet, sweet Jackson's haircut - talk about a heartbreaker!! He is just so handsome!!