
IT'S A GIRL!!
We can't believe it! Finding out that our sweet little baby is a girl was beyond exciting!
We were so sure that Jack would be getting a little brother! When we heard those words-"it's a girl" the tears started flowing and they didn't stop quickly.
I felt so overwhelmed and Daddy....well let's just say he's is so excited, but I've already had the "shopping" talk :).
I'm sure there will be a lot of those over the years!
Jack will be such a good big brother! He already gives the baby (mommy's tummy) lots of kisses.
She is so lucky to have such an amazing little guy be her big brother and lead her through life.
I can't believe that I have to start buying PINK!!
We hope that she will have Jack's hair- and this time I won't have to cut it!
Most of all, we hope for a happy and healthy bundle of pink come February!!
We can't believe it! Finding out that our sweet little baby is a girl was beyond exciting!
We were so sure that Jack would be getting a little brother! When we heard those words-"it's a girl" the tears started flowing and they didn't stop quickly.
I felt so overwhelmed and Daddy....well let's just say he's is so excited, but I've already had the "shopping" talk :).
I'm sure there will be a lot of those over the years!
Jack will be such a good big brother! He already gives the baby (mommy's tummy) lots of kisses.
She is so lucky to have such an amazing little guy be her big brother and lead her through life.
I can't believe that I have to start buying PINK!!
We hope that she will have Jack's hair- and this time I won't have to cut it!
Most of all, we hope for a happy and healthy bundle of pink come February!!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, christy!!! i'm thrilled for you guys! your sweet little girl is going to be lucky to have cutie jack as a big bro! :)
I still CANNOT believe you're having a GIRL!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I about fell outta my chair when I read that earlier!!! I am so BEYOND excited for you! I can't wait to see all the CUTE things you buy for her...and of course, I can't wait to hear what you pick for a name!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love ya!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! I bet she'll be just as precious as her big brother :-)
That is such great news!! A sweet little girl all in pink! Congrats!
WHOOP WHOOP! Sweet precious angel baby is on her way and I can't wait to buy all things PINK! I am so, so thrilled for you all!!!!!!! AF.
Congratulations!!! Yay...a girl!! You will love having a sweet little girl and I'm sure Jack will be the best big brother ever :) Yes, the girl shopping can get a little out of hand...I know this from experience!!
Post a Comment