11.21.2009

Pumpkin Patch '09

This marks our 2nd annual trip to the pumpkin patch at Chester's Party Barn (yes, that's really the name). I will say that we may just be finding a new patch for next year, but we still had a great time!
This trip was a little different than last year....
The best part was that Mallie was in town and came with us!Jack WOULD NOT ride the ponies! I was kinda bummed because I thought for sure he would love them and he did great on them last year! But we of course could have rode on the tractor all day!(Sidenote- look at his hair, oh how I miss it!!)

He WOULD NOT sit in the field of pumpkins for a super cute pic!and, this year it was decided that pumpkins were for throwing, not picking.I'm not going to lie, we left a few busted pie pumpkins in our wake!
Ummm- this year we thought it would be fun for Jack to go down the big slide- not something he attempted his first trip. Well it was pretty high, so mom decided to go with him...
not such a good idea 6 months pregnant. I had to pretty much push us down the entire way or we would have just stayed in the same spot...nice!

Got in some roping practice!Clowning around with Mallie and Granny
It was a great day! We did miss our Grammy though! She was with us last year and it just wasn't the same without her!

1 comment:

Cara Carroll said...

Chester's Party Barn looks like fun! And you look so great! I have a feeling pumpkin patches will only get better {or worse?!?!} in the years to come!! Love it!!!