12.23.2009

It’s all about the pink!

I can’t tell you how blessed we are with such AMAZING family and friends! 

This little girl already has everything she needs, plus some!  Now that we are surrounded by pink, I don’t know how I ever imagined my life without a sweet baby girl in it.  We can’t wait to meet her and cuddle her in our arms.

A few weeks ago, my team teachers at school gave me a fun diaper shower!  Let me just say- that we are stocked in the diaper department!  I also got some super cute pink jammies, towels and SHOES- can’t ever have enough of those!

Too bad I forgot my camera that day! :(

 

Then, this past weekend, my BFF/MOH Sarah, hosted a fabulous baby brunch for me!

DSC_0268

It was just my mom and our girls (minus Sheri, who was missed), to spoil me with everything pink! 

DSC_0290

The best was Mel giving me back the breast pump, that I had previously borrowed with Jack, and then returned for her to use with sweet Andrew.  She swore she never wanted to see it again…we’ll see…

Finley got TONS of pink stuff – gowns, blankets, towels, onesies- a huge basket full of stuff!

DSC_0277

To top it all off- there was a darling pair of pink PUMAS- LOVE.IT!

But the cutest part of the day was Jack and Taylor, who played together perfectly.

 DSC_0283 DSC_0285

They were the sweetest of angels the whole most of the time, while their mommies and aunties talked and talked!

I had a fantastic day and was so sad that my trip to Dallas was so short!

LOVE YOU GIRLS MORE THAN ANYTHING!!

DSC_0293

Check out Finley’s boyfriends…Patrick Jr. on the right and Baby Boy Kerecman to the left :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's all about Baby Girl Finley! We are so excited to welcome her into this world. I had SUCH a perfect time on Sunday and wish it hadn't ended. Thank you for my sweet treat too! "I'm a rug!"

I miss you so much!! AF.