2.07.2010

Finley's Room

Finley's room is done and I absolutely love it!When I went to shop for bedding, I found this at the first place I went and stopped looking! I loved it! I didn't even plan for the red and yellow! But it is perfect for our little Chi-O legacy- hoot hoot!

The only hard thing about the room was paint colors. We really wanted it to look girly and daddy ended up painting, repainting and painting again. Daddy also refinished the sweet toy cabinet that was in Jack's nursery! It looks great! Especially with the fun baskets!The shelf is red and tin, which is kinda hard to see in the picture, but super cute!
I am so excited for Finley to grow into her room and to start adding personal touches!

By far my favorite part of the room is the painting on the wall. Oh, what you can do when your good friend is also the art teacher! We took part of her bedding and Erin put it on the wall- LOVE.IT.
Now all that's missing is a sweet baby girl for me to rock in my arms!
We're ready for you Finley Jaymes!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

AHHH! It is so PERFECT! I love, love, love it. SO MUCH!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the room! Can't wait to see pics of Finley!!!

Love,
Aunt Alice Lee