2.16.2010

Valentine's Day...Pregnant Mommy Style

I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY!
Especially now that I have my little man as a valentine.
I had so many plans for the day. We were going to cook, make crayons, make valentines for all the Grandmas....
Fast forward to the actual day... Jack has strep and Finley is making Mommy T.I.R.E.D!
Daddy got up and made us fun heart pancakes and Jack was so excited to wake up and find he had "meel" aka mail- waiting at the front door.
Here's my little valentine opening his valentine mailbox...Love the bedhead hair!The fun part of Valentine's Day- a big ol' lolly to top off breakfast!To tell you the truth- the rest of the day we just hung around the house in our jammies- which mom LOVED!!

The night before we had been at Uncle Brad and Aunt Melissa's for some Meatloaf Madness- yummy! Jack had fun hanging out with Mimi, Pops and Granny.While we were there- Mimi surprised Mom and Finley with a little Valentine's Day present...
Finley's Moses Basket!!This was Jack's and had super cute boy bedding, so Mimi made Finley some new PINK bedding for the basket. I was excited after we went a picked out fabric, but I freaked out when I saw it!! Mimi did such an amazing job! Now we just need our little, pink bundle to put in it!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

I think everyone has had strep lately. I had it a few weeks ago and the boys are trying to get over it now. Glad you had a relaxing Valentines Day. It seemed a lot like ours and the boys even had suckers for breakfast too! :) Love your Moses basket and can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl soon!
Take Care!!

Sarah said...

LOVE Jackers' hair - he looks too, too cute in those Vday pics!! And his little shirt is to die for cute. And Mimi sure outdid herself with Finley' AWESOME bedding! SO DARLING! I love baby girls!