1.13.2010

blessed

Here we are..almost to week 34.
Although this pregnancy has seemed to last FOREVER- I can't believe our sweet little girl will be here in almost a month.
I haven't taken as many belly pics as I did the first time around and now I know why- it's HUGE!!and though being pregnant is not the funnest thing in the world to me, I can't help but feel so very blessed.
Both of my pregnancies have gone so smoothly with little complications.
And if Miss Finley is anywhere as sweet as her big brother is well, let's just say- there is no luckier mama in the world.
I cannot wait to meet her and know that our family will feel complete.
We're ready when you are Little Miss!
And don't worry- Jack has a seat saved just for you!

5 comments:

Kevin L. Von Tungeln said...

Congratulations!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

CHRISTY!! That belly is fake!! Come on!! That seriously looks just like the fake ones you plop into your shirt when you're barely there and go to try on clothes at Pea in the Pod!! Ha!! You look adorable, and that last picture is freaking PRECIOUS. I cannot wait to see and hear all about Miss Fin!

Sarah said...

Melt my heart! :) LOVE this post...and you, friend! AF.

Jen said...

Love the belly picture. I think you should post one of you at this time with Jack next to this one with Finley. :) You look adorable as always. I can't belive you are down to only 1 more month. I can't wait for Miss Finley to get here. Love ya, Jen

Anonymous said...

hey Finley and Jack I wanted to tell you both what a wonderful Mom and Dad you have. Finley we are so
ready for you to be here with us so we can hug and love on you. Jack is going to be a GREAT big brother and will always keep you safe.

I love you very very much!!!!
Grammy